“Everything is arranged for you, everything is already done for you. So does that with nature. You only have the right way to prepare. “
A pretty fair, typical Las Palmas three-course lunch for only € 25.50. Of course you can expand as needed. Each following court costs € 8.50. Make lunch a taste experience and enjoy all the delicious products that this season has to offer. Have a nice lunch
Lunch diches a € 8,50
- Slices tunafish | ginger | spring onion;
- Steak tartare | capers | crostini;
- Terrine of veal cheek | onion compote;
- Creamy truffle soup | mushrooms;
- Bouillabaisse | Gruyère | croutons;
- Clams | garlic | rosemar;
- Squid | of the plancha;
- Codfish | lamb stew | mousseline;
- Salmon | white asparagus | hollandaise sauc;
- Black Angus beef | celeriac cream | mushroom.
- Perle D’Irlande | Ireland | nr. 3 | 6 pieces | € 26,50;
- Gold Beach | Normande | nr. 3 | 6 pieces | € 28,50;
- Flat oyster | Zeeland | nr 3 | 6 pieces | € 29,50;
- Gillardeau | Charente-Maritime | nr. 3 | 6 pieces | € 37,50.
- Plateau Las Palmas| served warm | lobster | langoustine | prawns | shrimps | from 2 persons | € 49,50 p.p.
- Lobster | fried | € 42,50;
- Lobster | boiled| € 42,40.
- Rib eye | Jerusalem artichoke | oyster mushrooms | hazelnut | € 40,50;
- Tomahawk | fries | bearnaise sauce | daily price.
Dessert € 8,50
- Crème brûlée;
- Lemon curd | tarragon oil | meringue;
- Cheese platter.