“Everything is arranged for you, everything is already done for you. So does that with nature. You only have the right way to prepare. “
A pretty fair, typical Las Palmas three-course lunch for only € 25.50. Of course you can expand as needed. Each following court costs € 8.50. Make lunch a taste experience and enjoy all the delicious products that this season has to offer. Have a nice lunch
Lunch diches a € 8,50
- Thin sliced Kingfish | ginger | spring onion / XO sauce;
- Mackerel | tomato | almonds;
- Sliced veal | Russian salad | paté;
- Squid à la plancha;
- Bouchot mussels | garlic | rosemary;
- Turbot fillet | potato | spinach | capers;
- Tuna | noodles | shiitake;
- Sweetbread | macaroni | truffle;
- Black Angus beef | celeriac cream | smoked potato.
- Perle D’Irlande | Ireland, nr. 3| 6 pieces | € 26,50;
- Gold Beach | Normande, nr. 3| 6 pieces | € 28,50;
- Carlington | Ireland nr. 2 | 6 pieces | € 29,50
- Gillardeau | Charente-Maritime, nr. 3 | 6 pieces | € 37,50.
- Plateau Las Palmas | served warm | € 49,50 p.p. | from 2 people | Lobster, langoustine, prawns, shrimps, crab claws;
- Lobster | Thermidor | € 42,50;
- Lobster | fried | € 42,50;
- Lobster | boiled| € 42,50.
- Rib eye | artichoke | oyster mushrooms | hazelnut | € 40,00
- Crème brûlée;
- Orange passion fruit curd;
- Sabayon | red fruit;
- Cheese platter.